Annual Juried Exhibition Submission Form
2023 AJE submissions are now closed.
Artwork Submission Drop-Off Date: Tuesday, March 7 from 10 AM – 8 PM
This exhibition offers artists working in all media the opportunity to have their work evaluated by three visual art professionals serving as jurors. The public can discover a variety of work exploring ideas and themes by contemporary artists from all over Ontario while the Curator has the chance to engage with hundreds of Ontario-based artists.
All artworks must be dropped off in person at the Art Centre on Tuesday, March 7 between 10 AM and 8 PM to be eligible for jurying.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
• Open to all artists living in Ontario, working in any media (including painting, drawing, photography, sculpture, mixed media, fiber arts and others).
• A maximum of two recent (2021, 2022, or 2023) original works may be submitted by each artist. All shipping arrangements and associated costs are the responsibility of the artist.
• All work must be ready for exhibition. Please ensure all hanging hardware is included on the artwork, if needed.
• Do not submit work that is not dry. Any damage resulting from such work will be the financial responsibility of the artist.
• Size limitations: Works must be able to fit through an entrance of 34” wide x 81” high. Sculptures should be a weight that can easily be handled by 2 people.
• Work previously exhibited at Latcham Art Centre or created under instruction is not eligible.
• Any technical needs for work must be provided by artist.
• A non-refundable fee of $25.00 per artist must accompany the submission form.
Submission Deadline: Tuesday, March 7, 2023
Exhibition Dates: Monday, March 13 to Saturday, April 22, 2023
*Dates may be subject to change*
• Only artists with works selected will be contacted by 6 PM on Wednesday, March 8. A list of those artists will be published on our website as well. Artists who are not selected for the Annual Juried Exhibition MUST pick up their work on Thursday, March 9 between 10 AM and 7 PM.
• The Jury’s decision is final.
• Latcham Art Centre has permission to photograph work for publicity, educational and reference purposes.
• Works exhibited in the Annual Juried Exhibition MUST be picked up Monday April 24, 2023 from 10 AM – 7 PM (or by arrangement with the Curator). No entry may be removed from the exhibition before the exhibition closes on Saturday April 22.
• $1,000 in Juror’s Awards will be presented at the opening reception on Monday, March 13 from 7 – 9 PM.
• An honorarium will be paid to each exhibiting artist.